16 June 2009

Music To My Ears: Femme Fatales

So I would like to think that I am pretty decent music connoisseur, being that I was a manager of a music store for a few years. I love to listen to everything, whatever I'm in the mood for I guess. These days I'm loving a few artist, some old some new, I like to keep it interesting.

First off is Yelle, a French electropop singer who I have been loving for quite a while now.


YELLE "A CAUSE DES GARCONS"

Then there is my favorite girl of the moment, Lady Gaga who I think will be around for quite some time. There is not a question of reinvention with her it's how ready you are for the thrill ride.


Lady Gaga - Paparazzi

I've recently stumbled upon a very welcomed surprise with a very unexpected connection. Her name is Oksana Grigorieva and she happens to be Mel Gibson's new baby's mama. Her newest song is called "Say My Name" and was actually penned by Mel himself, impressively excecuted by Oksana. I hope everyone is able to look past the tabloids and see a true artist.


Oksana Grigorieva "Say My Name"

Another of my faves is Robyn, she's been around for a while now with that electropop stuff I love. Here's her new amazing single "The Girl and The Robot"


Robyn - The Girl And The Robot

And an extra little treat of the Robyn, Yelle collaboration:


YELLE - Qui Est Cette Fille?

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment