26 June 2009

Hollywood Will Never Be The Same



Yesterday we heard the unfortunate news of the passing of Farrah Fawcett and then a few hours later the world was shocked by the passing of the legendary King of Pop Michael Jackson.

I was literally at a lost for words yesterday because Farrah I thought would eventually through and beat this cancer thing, she was a Charlie's Angel! But she was really an angel right here on earth and she has definitely enriched all of our lives with her onscreen presence.

Then, we hear the news that Michael Jackson was rushed to the hospital because of cardiac arrest. Again, I thought with all that Michael has been through he could overcome this. But then reports of whether the CPR performed on him was successful or not started to get a little vague, that's when I knew the worst had happened. No matter what people think of him as a person, you CANNOT deny his power as an artist. Yes there were a lot of reports and allegations against him, but the lawyer in me stands by the fact that he was never proven guilty of anything. We have truly lost the most influential music legend in our time and my thoughts go out to his family.

R.I.P. Farrah and Michael

A beautiful tribute to MJ by Jay Brannan:



Michael performing with Britney:


No comments:

Post a Comment