15 June 2009

Heaven Sent

So as a new model, I've always dreamed of the day where I could pick up a copy of a major publication and see myself in it. Well, thanks to the phenomenal David Vance, I now finally am able to do that with the release of his book Heavenly Bodies. David literally turns mere mortals into gods as you look through his captivating work. I am privileged enough to have several photos in his book and am very grateful as an up-and-coming model to be able to establish myself in a work of art.



I think you should all go to Amazon and get your copy of Heavenly Bodies today! You're in for a treat ;-)


Check out more of David's work at: www.davidvance.com and a feature done on him by World of Models
*Look who made the bottom picture!

3 comments:

  1. Hottest thing I've seen all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U LOOK LIKE A GOD, UR ASS LOOKS GREAT!! UR SAVED ON IN MY PICS

    ReplyDelete