17 June 2009

I'm Searching for.......

......the perfect summer short. There are certain things that come along every now and then that I feel I can not live without in my wardrobe. I'm not really a shorts guy, but recently I feel I need to explore the power of showing some leg. And I know exactly what I want. I want a straight cut, not baggy and I want them to break few inches above my knee. I want a light summer-y color, white would be the best. Is that too much to ask for? I've searched high and low and I must admit I did find the perfect pair at Lacoste, but they were $95. Am I really THAT person who spends that much on shorts? I mean I have no problem spending money, but on shorts? That's not healthy. What is healthy is Smart Shorts.

NOT ONLY w
omen have their hot pants & skin-revealing sheer ensembles,
the boys hav
e their mid-thigh shorts, or fondly more known as Smart Shorts.
SMART shorts since they appear or MAKE you look smart, as though you're a adult still being sent to school or university. As opposed to what "geeks" normally would wear,
these still looks sci-fi geeky, tongue-in-cheek cute and shirly dandy.
Talk about WARDROBE MILEAGE in showing off
those thighs, breezing in through summer, and pairing (and then treading in)
these casual wonders with various uppers.
Less cargo pockets and just having two side ones,
these bring minimalism and ease to a whole new level.
It's just amazing how few inches up could
make a FRESH difference.

Like skinny jeans, you'll WANT these soon enough.

So healthy.




(Looks from top to bottom: Michael Bastian, Michael Bastian, Dolce & Gabbana)

No comments:

Post a Comment