26 June 2009

It's Almost Here!!!


In just a couple of months, H&M will finally be opening its doors in the state of Florida!

I've only been waiting for this for years now, it's kind of an unhealthy (for my wallet). H&M will truly shift the balance in retail when it opens because it will force all the other clothing retailers to raise the bar on quality and lower prices and it may even scare companies like Forever 21 away. Oh well!

This will be the very first store H&M will be opening in Florida and I hear from an inside source that H&M will begin "aggressively opening stores in Florida, especially South Florida." That is music to my ears. Every time I visit Atlanta, Chicago, or New York the first store I go to is always H&M. You can find the chicest apparel at very low prices, which goes to show that you don't have to spend a fortune to look amazing.

2 comments:

  1. I just wet myself a little! SO EXCITED. October trip to O-town...I think yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall road trip to Orlando? I think so ladies and gents. I wonder if my employee card would work for a discount? I can't wait.
    P.S. I'm dying to know who you're "inside source" is. Can you give me a hint?

    ReplyDelete