18 June 2009

The Hills is Fake?! WTF?!

Now that Lauren Conrad's no longer on "The Hills," she's wasting no time spilling the world's worst kept secret: The show's as fake as Heidi's breasts.

Conrad was on "The View" this morning, and when asked about Spencer Pratt's apology phone call to her in the season finale, she said she wasn't even on the other end of the line. I really think her book L.A. Candy is just a compilation of old scripts from the show.

In other breaking news: The sky is blue.



Good luck L.C. because now your career is going to go NOWHERE, look at what happened to Kristin C. and you see where she ran back to! Bye Lauren!

2 comments:

  1. "Umm, i wasn't even on the other end of that call"...

    as if we didn't know that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still addicted. I will be tuning in religiously to see Kristen's Cav's antics! I can't help it, they had me with Laguna...

    ReplyDelete