28 April 2010

New Beginnings....

Okay lets try this again shall we?

School is winding down and my life will soon be in balance once again so I'll have more time to blog and keep all my readers in the know.

To be honest I'm looking forward to Sex & the City 2 more than my own graduation! I can't wait for the drama and most of all the fashion! Carrie and the other 3 (just kidding! But lets be honest she's the most important no offense) speak my mind. I don't have to worry about getting my hopes up and being let down because SATC never disappoints....ever! Be sure to get my thoughts on it after.




So, yes... I'm back. There will be a lot more of me don't worry. I'm sure you will be kept up-to-date on my entire event-filled summer. Until then...

Stay Healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment