06 July 2009

I Do Not Support This LV

Don't get me wrong I looovvveeee Louis Vuitton and I love what Marc Jacobs has done with the collection thus far....BUT...I do not agree with him letting the egomaniac Kanye West design a line of shoes, sneakers no less!

What gives Kanye the credentials to design a line in conjunction with one of the most recognizable and respected fashion houses? To add insult the sneakers range from $800-$1000 a pair!

Would you pay that kind of $$$ for these?


I wouldn't but it seems that some people don't feel the same, they have already sold out and they haven't even hit shelves yet.

Louis next time you're in need of new creative input I am always available.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, those shoe's are definitely not worth that much. Ick, the red one that's aptly been placed out of focus in the back kinda makes me nauseous. :P

    Anyway, neat 'about me' description. It's what got me clicking into your blog!

    ReplyDelete